Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IIT's.
Common misconception about GATE is that it is for those who didn't get jobs in BTech. We will give you reasons why it is a misconception
- Recently, a BTech student in Delhi got placed in a software company (anonymity is maintained intentionally) with a package 3 lakhs per annum.The same company recruited an ME student from IISc, Bangalore with a package of 21 lakhs per annum. Is an MTech student who is still in his second year, really seven times better than a BTech student? Not really. The only different is that the MTech student cracked GATE. Now think again if GATE is really not for you.
- Research labs like Google labs, Dell labs, Bell labs, IBM IRL etc. will never recruit a BTech fresher directly without Masters or work experience of at least 5 years. Nearly 20 percent of the MTech students from premier institutes get placed in research labs.
- Many big league companies generally recruit people from branded institutions like IISc, IITs and NITs. If you think that you have missed a chance to join these great institutes for BTech, GATE will again give you an opportunity to get back on track through MTech.
- If you want to take up a job in a services company just to become financially independent, GATE offers MTech student a stipend of Rs 8000 per month, which is of course what you might end up with even if you take a services job after your expenses.
Why Ravindra’s classes?:
- Ravindra himself achieved a percentile of 99.64 in GATE 2007,and did ME in computer science from Indian Institute of science (IISc).So he knows exactly what it takes to become a topper.
- He worked for Cisco as senior software engineer.So he knows exactly what industry is looking for and could train you accordingly.
- He has been training thousands of students for GATE every year for the past six years all over India and he is proud to say that almost half of the students now doing Masters at IISc and IITs in computer science have been trained by him in at least one subject. If these many students got benefited, chances are that you might get benefited as well.
- He trains students only in small batches, unlike batches of 300 in other institutes. So you could interact with him personally and get your doubts cleared.
- Your chances of success depends on your confidence and mental strength during last few weeks of the examination. During this time, many students don’t know how to prepare and feel lost, especially when the faculty are not in touch. This happens all the time in coaching centres. In our institute, we ensure you that you will never feel neglected or lost till the last day.
- You can know about how students got benefited from his classes from the following testimonials.
Read more about what people talking about Ravindra