Complete GATE lectures are available in our website. The videos provided on the youtube are just demo videos. Even more topics and questions will be added regularly to the existing courses. You will get the links to videos uploaded daily through email notifications. You could watch them on our website using the username and password that will be shared exclusively with you. Every course will have theory, solved examples, previous year GATE question papers discussed thoroughly, along with a scanned copy of classroom notes and practice questions for all the subjects. The courses will be taught in such a way that the video lectures are self-sufficient for GATE preparation. You need not refer to any other notes or textbooks. You can watch the videos anytime, anywhere and any number of times.
- ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
- Discrete Mathematics
- Propositional and first order logic.
- Sets, relations, functions, partial orders and lattices.
- Graphs: connectivity, matching, coloring.
- Combinatorics: counting, recurrence relations, generating functions.
- Linear Algebra
- Matrices, determinants, system of linear equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, LU decomposition.
- Limits, continuity and differentiability.
- Maxima and minima.
- Mean value theorem.
- Random variables.
- Uniform, normal, exponential, poisson and binomial distributions.
- Mean, median, mode and standard deviation.
- Conditional probability and Bayes theorem.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Digital Logic
- Boolean algebra.
- Combinational and sequential circuits.
- Number representations and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Machine instructions and addressing modes.
- ALU, data‐path and control unit. Instruction pipelining.
- Memory hierarchy: cache, main memory and secondary storage;
- I/O interface (interrupt and DMA mode).
- Programming and Data Structures
- Programming in C.
- Arrays, stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, binary search trees, binary heaps, graphs.
- Searching, sorting, hashing.
- Asymptotic worst case time and space complexity.
- Algorithm design techniques: greedy, dynamic programming and divide‐and‐conquer.
- Graph search, minimum spanning trees, shortest paths.
- Theory of Computation
- Regular expressions and finite automata.
- Context-free grammars and push-down automata.
- Regular and contex-free languages, pumping lemma.
- Turing machines andundecidability.
- Compiler Design
- Lexical analysis, Parsing.
- Syntax directed translation.
- Runtime environments.
- Intermediate and target code generation.
- Basics of code optimization.
- Operating System
- Processes, threads, inter‐process communication, concurrency and synchronization.
- CPU scheduling.
- Memory management and virtual memory.
- File systems
- Relational model: relational algebra, tuple calculus, SQL.
- Integrity constraints, normal forms.
- File organization, indexing (e.g., B and B+ trees).
- Transactions and concurrency control.
- Computer Networks
- Concept of layering.
- LAN technologies (Ethernet).
- Flow and error control techniques, switching.
- IPv4/IPv6, routers and routing algorithms (distance vector, link state).
- TCP/UDP and sockets, congestion control.
- Application layer protocols (DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP).
- Basics of Wi-Fi.
- Network security: authentication, basics of public key and private key cryptography, digital signatures and certificates, firewalls.
Fee for GATE 2017 is Rs. 28,000.00 (including service tax)
Fee for GATE 2018 is Rs. 40,000.00 (including service tax)
For GATE 2017: Your account will be valid for one year from the date of registration
For GATE 2018: Your account will be valid for two year from the date of registration
|Account Name||:||Raudra Eduservices Private Limited|
|Account type||:||Current account|
|RTGS / NEFT IFSC||:||HDFC0003947|
You are supposed to have a good Internet connection to watch the videos otherwise you need to buffer the videos first, in case of poor Internet connection. Please login as guest on this portal and take a demo to test if your internet speed is sufficient or not. We recommend internet connections of atleast 1mbps.
Click here for FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org